Title Research from 13241324
Learning Comment:
Completing this task I have learnt a lot about how titles have been shown on previous opening sequences and have learnt vital information for the credits on my opening sequence. I noticed in my research that a general order has been made for credits, which the majority of films have stuck by. I’ve also found out how important it is to consider to base my style of credits on my target audience as well as the genre and narrative of the film as the titles are one of the first things the audience will see and therefore will leave a lasting impression on them.
Learning Comment:
Completing this task I have learnt a lot about how titles have been shown on previous opening sequences and have learnt vital information for the credits on my opening sequence. I noticed in my research that a general order has been made for credits, which the majority of films have stuck by. I’ve also found out how important it is to consider to base my style of credits on my target audience as well as the genre and narrative of the film as the titles are one of the first things the audience will see and therefore will leave a lasting impression on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment